Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

Any volunteers to read through this and summarise? (@Lili Marlene, I'm looking at you)

my eyes keep glazing over when I try. All i can pick out of it is that covid dosen't exist and something about Bill Gates

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some of what he's saying makes sense but it's an entire 100 years of medicine, and all its ins and outs, and mistakes made and things that should never have been allowed happen, mixed with some general anti-globalist rhetoric, not necessarily a bad thing but it's a big topic, all over a few paragraphs. What evidence does he have the any of the current vaccines will be really unsafe? From what i've seen the scientists have been really cautious while under pressure to get a vaccine out ASAP

It's like he just discovered that there aren't really any grown-ups, and we're all just winging it. It's ok Ian! We still manage to get some things right, and many of the people who claim to be smarter and know more than you are correct
He's been big into conspiracy theories for a long time. I remember an interview with him and, Mani and Bobbie GIllespie maybe?, way back in 2000 or so. In Select or Melody Maker or something, and they were in full on X-Files Cigarette Smoking man mode back then.

It's like he just discovered that there aren't really any grown-ups, and we're all just winging it. It's ok Ian! We still manage to get some things right, and many of the people who claim to be smarter and know more than you are correct
I'd say he's been questioning everything ever since that 8 year old girl next door told him about Santa

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back