Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

my first reaction when i heard what they'd done (included the two worst grades instead of the two best, included CSPE instead of excluding it) was "fucksake, that's like something I'd do"

Gut instinct is that this will just be used as a 'fuck up' warning by the govt to the general population.

Woohoo now we can start some seesaw absolute bullshit instead of trying to actually tackle the virus properly.

Lockdown was lifted at least a month too early at the start of Summer. If lockdown had stayed in place then, we wouldn't be in this position now. Should have given it another 2 months for extra effect. Then again, you would expect some kind of willingness to bring in proper testing and tracing and some kind of monitoring at ports and airports, and of course there has been absolutely none of that whatsoever, even when lockdown was in place.
And of course all the level 1-5 rules are all made up bullshit.

Seems fairly certain to me that NPHET have wanted to bring back more proper lockdown restrictions for at least the last month or so, but the government wouldn't let them for political reasons, so the half and half solution is levels 1-5, in which half of the rules make some vague kind of sense (NPHET) and the other half are just total fuckin nonsense (government), and hence the massive contradictions in the rules.

I'd say the current announcement of NPHET recommending level 5 for the whole country is basically NPHET having enough of listening to the politician's shit and just going "Fuck it, lock down for Hitler and Germany".

We’re keeping the pub closed for a while longer. Everything’s gonna go to shit soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back