Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

YoungHearts

Supporter
Contributor
Threads
Website
www.youngheartsrunfree.ie
I was aiming for this..I feel I have failed

This is wonderful. I haven't seen that sketch in so long. And it actually made me feel better haha. I wasn't in the humour for an argument-I rarely am-life is so full of aggro as it is, and I often find it pointless. But I am ALL for differences of opinion. Although sometimes arguing is good. But today I just want to eat toast and stare off into the middle-distance.

ann post

Supporter
Threads
Just here to document my theory that masks which are now evolving into THE fashion trend of 2020 will evolve into uselessness and at some point become some kind of genderproof chin bikini.

flashback

Threads
Just here to document my theory that masks which are now evolving into THE fashion trend of 2020 will evolve into uselessness and at some point become some kind of genderproof chin bikini.
I quite like the fact that a large numbers of people are now wandering about looking like Mexican Banditos.

I'd like to complete the look with some class pointy leather boots, a couple of huge leather strap yokes draped over my shoulders and crossing over my chest with all bullets poking out, and a shotgun hanging from the the assembly somehow.

Just rakes of lads, wandering around WholeFoods, all clinking and squeaking leather, facemask pulled up to their eyes, asking the guy behind the counter if he could put the loaf of bread through the slicer machine. And then clinking off to their Prius.

chris d

Supporter
Threads
My wife has ordered us 4 masks from a woman that previously made funky baby bibs. I mean, I'm happy to get a mask, but I'm going to look like think I'm being a fashion dork. I'm not, im just a regular dork.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

We're listening to...

• Happy Birthday
    Mars in Virgo
    Sneaks
    Happy Birthday

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads