Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (21 Viewers)

Cant blame me, I expected this to run longer than most expected. We closed school an I said see you in september maybe and everyone thought I was mad.
I just know people dont hear what is said

Absolutely.
Can only imagine the number of people that read that as a free for all back to "normality". So that's adding then to the ones that didnt give fuck on the first place.

Havent seen much talk of a second wave in a while either
My missus went to the shop on Monday and said it was almost as busy as Christmas. No social distancing, no masks, no hand washing, full of kids. The atmosphere was "Covid-19 is over- hooray!"

I will be surprised if there isn't another spike.

Ran around Marlay park just now and there were tons of people out and I was all fired up to....say nothing, but they were all just groups of 4, nicely spread out, so it was actually ok. apart from this one gang, about 3 families bundled up with picnic blankets etc.

Such a shame if a gaggle of pricks (think that's the term) like that, ruin for it everyone else who were actually making a decent effort to enjoy the park, but be mindful.

I’m writing our return to work document for the company and I‘m dying. SO. MUCH. TO. CONSIDER.

Honestly, trying to be responsible and safe is tough, especially knowing that in general people are acting like it’s all done and dusted.

I’m writing our return to work document for the company and I‘m dying. SO. MUCH. TO. CONSIDER.

Honestly, trying to be responsible and safe is tough, especially knowing that in general people are acting like it’s all done and dusted.

At least the people where you work will be taking it seriously I'd assume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back