Corona Lifestyles - the new daily routine thread. (2 Viewers)

@flashback, yep, but they're very sturdy, you could stand on it with flattening it. They're like 20 quid tops.

There are a million routines to do, but I only ever do a minute after a run on the hamstrings, as per this video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For an extra stretch, I'll cross my legs, so you get extra tension on the under leg

IN ALL FAIRNESS as ambassador for zero craic.

Things are not going back to normal. Normal is gone.

We are more likely going into a highly restricted recession, hopefully followed by a joyus era of vaccination, followed by another 12 months of what we all used to do before slowly re-emerging in an adjusted form.

IN ALL FAIRNESS as ambassador for zero craic.

Things are not going back to normal. Normal is gone.

We are more likely going into a highly restricted recession, hopefully followed by a joyus era of vaccination, followed by another 12 months of what we all used to do before the next pandemic hits and we start the cycle again.

Fixed that for ya.

things going back to normal

I'm hearing all about easing restrictions, going back to normal etc.

The thing is, the virus hasn't gone away. You can get your growth rates down to less than 1, but all that says is that the measures you put in place about 2 weeks ago worked. It doesn't mean that hospitals can suddenly cope with loads of patients, and the virus has throttled back a bit on its virulence or infectiousness.

As soon as you start mingling at the local Centra, buying your chicken fillet rolls off that polish wan you quite like, one cunt coughs and we're back at the races.

So, unless you have a vaccine, or you can get the number of cases to zero (and we're talking asymptomatic cases too) you're not really going back to normal.

We are more likely going into a highly restricted recession, hopefully followed by a joyus era of vaccination, followed by another 12 months of what we all used to do before slowly re-emerging in an adjusted form.
i'm placing bets on them figuring out that your susceptibility is linked to something completely batshit. like, if you had a chocolate yoghurt 24 hours before getting infected, it's sayonara for you.

i'm placing bets on them figuring out that your susceptibility is linked to something completely batshit. like, if you had a chocolate yoghurt 24 hours before getting infected, it's sayonara for you.

So you'd end up just removing a specific section of society? Cool.

Everyone that likes prog-rock: gone.

"Well, I kind of like jazz"

:sucks air in sharply over teeth: Let's just keep you isolated, sir.

At the start of lockdown, someone on the radio was joking that it'll be a renaissance for prog-rock. All these bored musicians will re-emerge from isolation with an opus of 17 minute keyboard EPICS.

At the start of lockdown, someone on the radio was joking that it'll be a renaissance for prog-rock. All these bored musicians will re-emerge from isolation with an opus of 17 minute keyboard EPICS.

Thus generating new fans, and feeding the apocalyptic fire.

This could spiral out of hand.

Sadly, all the musicians are doing is tedious "they're just like us" celebrity social media stuff

Sadly, all the musicians are doing is tedious "they're just like us" celebrity social media stuff

Sound.

So, we can expect them to start arriving up dead in four weeks, having gotten absolutely shitfaced, passed out, choked on their own puke, and the neighbours started to notice a smell?

One of us! One of us!

I have a cool song about going on the piss written. Is it too early to start recording it?

You should write a song about having a piss, on Zoom meeting, and it overflows out of the bottle a bit. But you maintain eye contact, throughout.

You could call it "Admins of Thumped".

I'm hearing all about easing restrictions, going back to normal etc.

The thing is, the virus hasn't gone away. You can get your growth rates down to less than 1, but all that says is that the measures you put in place about 2 weeks ago worked. It doesn't mean that hospitals can suddenly cope with loads of patients, and the virus has throttled back a bit on its virulence or infectiousness.

As soon as you start mingling at the local Centra, buying your chicken fillet rolls off that polish wan you quite like, one cunt coughs and we're back at the races.

So, unless you have a vaccine, or you can get the number of cases to zero (and we're talking asymptomatic cases too) you're not really going back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back