Corona Lifestyles - the new daily routine thread. (3 Viewers)

Slightly lost it yesterday, couldn't handle the idea of going to work again and repeating the same fucking week all over again. Yet here I am.

We've actually been busier than ever the past two weeks in work, a huge launch was happening and all that. It's finished now so I don't know what's next. I get the distinct impression my boss, who really holds the whole ship together, might have pushed herself over the edge with stress.

Pay day tomorrow though!

I'm considering just staying up all night one night and then trying to get to sleep at a reasonable time the next evening
q-v-liked-by-and-others-perineum-sunning-for-the-66088912.png

6am-7am, sometimes earlier: kids wake us up. Try to go back to sleep.
8am: alarm on phone goes off
9am: try to get out of bed
9:15am: fire up the work email to see what’s gone wrong/who’s looking for stuff/who’s giving out
10am: daily team VC. Sometimes over in 3 minutes, sometimes 45. Usually followed by one or more one to one VCs about specific problems, followed by:
Work
School
Work
School
11:30am: might have a crisp sandwich? Sometimes.
Work/school/work/school
1:30pm: might have a small lunch?
Work/bored kids/work
2:30pm: usually an afternoon VC. Can be 2-3 hours depending on the specifics, sometimes longer
5pm: start being given out to for not leaving the house
Work on things that have been left undone because of video conferences
5:30pm dinner
6pm: begrudgingly leave the house for a walk with child who’d rather play Fortnite dragged along
6:30pm: Kids, maybe a quick duos match or two in Fortnite with the boy (bribe for getting him to go for a walk)
Kids bedtime, dishes, house stuff
9pm: check what was missed in work
Try to catch up on internet/news/relax(ha) until brain has switched off
1am-1:30am bed

Don't fucking start me on dinner*

*will be at computer shortly

Breakfast. etymologically to break the fast that people engage in by going to bed/sleep.
Anyone who tells you they don't eat breakfast is either a liar or a hunger striker of some sort. Regardless of time of day the first meal you eat is breaking the fast.

Lunch, essentially 'lump' - a lump fo stuff that people brought with them out labouring, again, not time dependent and not based on coming in tupperware, not transforming into brunch because it has a sausage in it. Just a lump, could be 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th meal of the day really.

Dinner. Dis-juener* from old french->latin To break ones fast. Thats right folks. Dinner is breakfast. There is no dinner. The only way to to have 'dinner' is to not eat from the moment you get up, skip lunch and then eat a meal and it will technically be dinner but its just fucking breakfast at the end of the day.

So you can have breakfast and you can have lunch, but dinner doesn't exist. Its just another lunch. Anyone tells you different, show them this thread.

7.00 - 7.30 wake, shower, breakfast.
8.30 cycling or workshop or some kind of outdoors.
11ish lunch.
11.30 - 6ish work
sometime between 4 and 6 more lunch at desk.
6-8 - keep and eye on work things
8ish walk / workshop / studio / phonecalls
10.30 phone automatically turns off, youtube on tablet in bed or turn phone on and continue chatting online to people.
3am wake up for no reason

Wake up at 5:30, or whenever the sun shows up
Give myself til 6 to get to the kitchen
Coffee made on a timer
Make porridge - timer game needs work
Desk by 6:30 to fill out form

Work and snack and do odd jobs as the day demands

Reward myself with a trip to the hardware/grocery and then a movie/TV show in the evening

Bed by 9:30, timers set

Seven a.m., waking up in the morning
Gotta be fresh, gotta go downstairs
Gotta have my bowl, gotta have cereal
Seein' everything, the time is goin'
Tickin' on and on, everybody's rushin'
Gotta get down to the bus stop
Gotta catch my bus, I see my friends (my friends)

I get the same old dreams same time every night
Fall to the ground and I wake up
So I get out of bed, put on my shoes and in my head
Thoughts fly back to the breakup
These four wall are closing in

I have a cat that sits on my head and licks my face and ears at around this time every morning
You people are all insane

Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back