Cork Community Print Shop is gone (1 Viewer)

xsteox

Supporter
Well this is awful
"As of yesterday afternoon we are closed. It seems some local publican wasn't happy with what we were doing and alerted the fire inspectors to our flammable shenanigans.

We'd like to thank everyone that has contributed or supported us in any way over the last 3 years. We've had a wealth of talent and great people through our doors during our time on Corks most glamorous street and it has been a privilege to work with all of you.

Unfortunately this means that 20+ artists and musicians are now left without a place to work/perform/exhibit and Cork city is down a truly independent music venue that did its best to offer real support to both touring and local bands and musicians.

There are way too many people to thank individually on here but I'm sure you all know who you are.

We're going to take a little break, regroup and start the whole horse and pony show again, so keep your earballs peeled because we're not finished being a thorn in the side of Cork city council and the city's greedy publicans just yet.

Cheers everyone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back