Cop puts song titles in report (1 Viewer)

It was not clear what the songs are, but he used the phrases “first time”, a hit by Robin Beck, “enough is enough”, the subtitle of hit single No More Tears by Barbra Streisand, “point of no return”, a Duran Duran hit, and “line of fire”, recorded by rock band Journey.

are you sure its not a joke? they all seem like reasonable things to say in the circumstances even if some catchphrases are a little clichéd.

There's a lot of scandal in London these days regarding what the Met are getting up to. Corruption, cover-ups, racism etc. There's this case, the chap who died at the G8 protests, the Brazilian chap who was shot in the face on the tube because they thought he was a terrorist, loads of other stuff. It seems to Londoners that the police have a great laugh going around killing people with impunity.
The case itself was also very salacious, with a wealthy Chelsea lawyer, a marriage break-up, alcohol abuse, wrapped up in a police procedural drama with a tragic end. The newspapers wrote about it like it was an episode of Dynasty.

Basically it's just big news.

The problem was basically summed up by the dead mans ex-wife: She said if he was taking the piss at the inquest, was he taking the piss when he shot the man in the head?

Oh,eh....I don't want to go to Chelsea, if this is the way police behave. (See what I did there).

oh i read this in una mullallally's twitter about two hours ago, unfortunately she's posted 30 tweets since then and i forgot. once every 4 minutes. wow. anyways, i was going to say that if it had been film titles, mark saunders might still be alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back