Conor McGregor (1 Viewer)

Two lads shape up
There's some preliminary hand flapping and a kick or two to the shins
One lad thumps the other.
The other drops as if shot by a sniper
Referee jumps in to break it up.

Substitute geography teacher for referee and it turns out I saw a MMA title fight at least once a month at school.

Nate Diaz accuses Conor McGregor of taking performance enhancing drugs
‘Nate for me was the leading auction, there were many, many auctions’
about 11 hours ago

image.jpg

Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz were involved in another war of words on Wednesday night. (Photo by Buda Mendes/Getty Images)

Nate Diaz has accused Conor McGregor of steroid abuse as the trash talk between the two fighters heats up ahead of their upcoming clash at UFC 196.

Diaz made the accusation about McGregor as well as the entire UFC roster at Wednesday night’s press conference ahead of the March 5th fight.

“Everybody’s on steroids,” Diaz said. “The whole UFC, everybody.”

“Your teammate Gil (Melendez) and Jake (Sheilds) were two caught on steroids,” McGregor responded.

“And you and dos Anjos,” Diaz continued.

In typical McGregor-style the Dublin fighter told reporters and fans that his rivals are in fear of him.

“Nate for me was the leading auction, there were many, many auctions. In reality, many people pretended like they wanted to fight until the fight actually presented itself,” he said.

“Frankie [EDGAR]never shut-up, and then when he was given a phone call and a date, he hasn’t been seen or heard of since.

“Jose [ALDO]was in camp apparently preparing, in case Dos Anjos pulled out. Then all of a sudden Dos Anjos pulls out with a bruised foot and Jose is not fit.

“Even Nate tried to exit the fight cleanly.

“It’s always happening…they always pull out, they always run. They always make it out like they want it, but really they don’t want it. I was expecting it.”

Dos Anjos is the sixth fighter to withdraw from fighting McGregor in his last 12 fights.

“It doesn’t matter what weight division or anything, or what belt is on the line because really I should create my own belt. I am in myself my own belt. I’m fighting for my own belt.”

Nate Diaz accuses Conor McGregor of taking performance enhancing drugs

So he's retiring now, I would have thought it to be a wind up but maybe the death of that Portuguese guy got to him.

His coach has been saying for ages that his guys can be martial artists for life but he'd prefer them to get into MMA fighting and get out with money as fast as possible. McGregor is reported to have got 10 mill off that last fight, unless he's a dope with it that's him set and the right call for him.

he's baaaaaaaaaaack

but he's not going to be giving our little tight asses any more nice raises with his monkey-dancin'

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Been watching a lot of the build up to this on YouTube, and there sure is a lot. Obviously would love to see CmcG win, but I dunno...Diaz is a tough MF.

Impressive from Diaz to come back into that after 4 and 1/2 minutes of getting his leg kicked to fuck. Those lads earned their paycheques.

The whole fight was up on YouTube this morning, probably removed now. It was really close. Delighted for McGregor though.

It's gas when the facade drops and the real Dub comes out.

Re Leg kicks
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The whole fight was up on YouTube this morning, probably removed now. It was really close. Delighted for McGregor though.

Mostly because I couldn't sleep I watched it live. Was such a battle, not sure how any two people could stand up to that for too long. Thought he might wear down McGregor in the last two rounds - was edge of the seat stuff though. Glad McGregor came through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back