Comprehensive list of your Top 10 TV Shows (1 Viewer)

Something like (in no particular order):

Simpsons
Sopranos
Wire
Arrested Development
Twin Peaks
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
The Thick of It
The Day Today
Mad Men
Game of Thrones
My list would be fairly similar but I don’t think GoT would be on there. It’s a grand laugh but not in the same league as any of the others. I’d probably replace that with The X Files. X Files up to season four or five is brilliant, groundbreaking television. It got shit soon after. Also, I’d stick Seinfeld in there somewhere.

My list would be fairly similar but I don’t think GoT would be on there. It’s a grand laugh but not in the same league as any of the others. I’d probably replace that with The X Files. X Files up to season four or five is brilliant, groundbreaking television. It got shit soon after. Also, I’d stick Seinfeld in there somewhere.
How did I forget Seinfeld! Also would consider adding Father Ted considering just how much I've loved that show down through the years. Loads of others probably if I thought about it more, the list would be pretty fluid it's just to illustrate.

I guess you need to be at least a little bit into fantasy to rate GoTs that highly, I personally think what they've done is a towering achievement. It's the most popular show in the world right now with good reason. It's classic storytelling but it's never cheap and it respects and disregards it's audience and source material in equal measure.

Something like (in no particular order):

Simpsons
Sopranos
Wire
Arrested Development
Twin Peaks
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
The Thick of It
The Day Today
Mad Men
Game of Thrones
Similar. Curb Your Enthusiasm would be in there Game Of Thrones wouldn't make the cut as the last series was a bit meh. Haven't seen Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy but have seen the movie. I loved Treme as well and would probably have Peep Show in there too and The Muppets. Obviously.

Similar. Curb Your Enthusiasm would be in there Game Of Thrones wouldn't make the cut as the last series was a bit meh. Haven't seen Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy but have seen the movie. I loved Treme as well and would probably have Peep Show in there too and The Muppets. Obviously.
I loved Treme and Deadwood but both were cancelled by the network so seem unfinished to me. Deadwood had potential to be up there with the best.

Lads, I like Joss Whedon shows and Gilmore Girls, can I join in?

No wait come back
Of course you can. So long as you agree that The Wire and The Sopranos, Twin Peaks and The Simpsons were better, then it's fine.

God help you if you even try to bad mouth those 4. They are sacred.

Like a mans right not to have to look at a woman's hair.

Sacred I tells ya!!!!!!

S A C R E D !!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back