Comprehensive list of things you didn't know you could do on thumped.com (1 Viewer)

#25 You can now upload mp3s as attachments and have a little player automatically embed it. Awww.

No copyright infringing, please.

Attachments

• Nuclear Assault-Game Over + The Plague-11-My America.mp3
    695.2 KB · Views: 33
#26 there's now a Tag option beside quote and reply that lets you tag multiple post authors in your reply, should you be so inclined

#27 You can now search for thread titles on the thread list page:

1684452022820.png

Typing anything there will trigger an AJAX search to find all threads withinin that sub-forum with those words in their title. Should make it slightly handier to find that one thread you kind of remember from years ago.... I'm trying to figure out how to make it sort the results based on either most recently created thread or most recent last post so we'll see if that can be done.

If you click the magnifying glass it'll switch back to being a new thread creation thing, but I've had to disable the 'find similar threads on thread creation' feature (the one that tells you if if a thread with that title already exists) for now. You'll cope.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back