Comprehensive list of Record shops in Ireland (all island) 2016 (1 Viewer)

ron

So I'm looking to compile a definitive list (niche or mainstream), as I'll be doing some work again for a UK distributor (cd and vinyl).

I'll start the ball rolling with Plugd (Cork), Rollercoaster (Kilkenny), Tower, Bell Book & Candle (Galway), Sick Records (Belfast), Cool Discs (Derry)

So long as the shops are good, I don't care where they're located!

(Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Galway or elsewhere)

All contributions welcome.

Thanks again

All City Records on Crow Street (I think), Dublin
The Record And Game Exchange (RAGE) on Fade Street, Dublin
Sound Cellar on Nassau Street, Dublin
South East Records on Peter Street in Wexford
Third Wave Records on O'Connell Street in Sligo

Pistol and Boo Records, Mother Jones Flea Market, off McCurtain st, Cork
it's a record stall it's very good and run by a sound head John, open fri- sun

There's also another record stall in there with more vintage style vinyl at Record Collector prices

The Record Spot/Rage will not becreipening in it's current "spot". They're continuing mailorder and looking for somewhere new.

The Record Spot/Rage will not becreipening in it's current "spot". They're continuing mailorder and looking for somewhere new.
I haven’t been back since I went in and found a copy of Coltrane’s Om for €80. Might have been a fair price for a mint copy but this one looked like it did two or three rounds with a belt sander (cover and record). All the prices were complete rip the piss.

that's a shame. great shop. picked up loads of good records there and decent staff. hopefully this pandemic isn't a complete washout for record shops in dublin

I picked up a an excellent copy of the The Family LP in their "free record if you buy something else" pile. Fantastic album. There was some seriously overpriced stuff as well though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back