Comprehensive list of Record shops in Ireland (all island) 2016 (1 Viewer)

I bought those last 2 cds from Tower online. Their website is so bad but the cds arrived in less than 24 hours. But, christ, it must be so difficult for them to pay their rent.

I bought those last 2 cds from Tower online. Their website is so bad but the cds arrived in less than 24 hours. But, christ, it must be so difficult for them to pay their rent.

Yeah the website is a relic from the 00s.
They do do an good instore trade I think based on popping in regularly, but I’d say they are hanging on by their fingernails

Yeah the website is a relic from the 00s.
They do do an good instore trade I think based on popping in regularly, but I’d say they are hanging on by their fingernails

Tower's website could do with a make over. I was a bit skeptical about the security of it initially but have bought a good few times from it over the last 3 years. No problems at all. Delivery in 2 working days. I'm 25 miles from the city centre. I used to go into town once or twice a month but I can't stand the place now.

The Golden Discs in Blanchardstown has moved to smaller floor space so maybe it is shrinking before disappearing never really liked tower much to be honest think I used there online shop once.

I can't remember who told me, but it was recent... apparently the guys who run Tower have a rake of other irons in the fire, so they just keep it tipping along as a sort of side side hobby business to their other stuff...

[Can't recall the context of this conversation damnit.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back