Comprehensive List of Dublin City Centre Pubs Selling Toasties (1 Viewer)

how about pubs with non-alco beer?
I'll look into it a bit more. I would assume that most would have it, but never having bought any you might be able to tell me if it's hard to get or whether the selection is poor.

i'm not in dublin any more myself but someone has done a map for the UK which i'd find useful except they don't update it much

pubs that do real ales and that kind of thing tend to have a non-alco option or two, it's rare enough in standard pubs

I'll be talking to a few publicans in the next few days, so I'll ask how common they are and what the selection is.

Fallon's do toasties, on batch loaf, brown or white bread, kudos. I haven't tried one, but batch loaf toasties are the biz.
They also do Estrella gluten free at the same price as regular bottles of beer, anywhere I've seen gluten free beers they're more expensive. Estrella regular is a quality lager. They also have alcohol free beers.
* I'm not in any way affiliated with Fallon's. I've just had a couple of lovely pints of Guinness there.

Toastiez.jpg

This reminds me, I had a really great cheese and onion toastie (with side salad) in O'Sheas, Lower Bridge Street the other day

they use real bread..none of your sliced pan rubbish

went down really well with a pint of Guinness

no cocaine in it as far as I could tell though

The northside is pretty poorly represented it has to be said. Though it just goes to show how a toastie really reflects the quality of the boozer, those listed would be pretty high up on the list of best in the capital. That and shit toilets, that's another indicator - the Sackville Lounge being the exception that proves the rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back