Comprehensive List Of BYOB Restaurants In Dublin (1 Viewer)

I've heard great things about that place alright. There's a fair bit of a wait with bookings though, right? Like get in touch a month in advance or that?
I'm not sure what the wait time is; I think it's bookings only though. it's quite small but any time I go by it's packed. I heard good reports though.

Apparently this place is too. Anyone ever been?
http://www.gallahersbistro.com/

woah. €6.90 for a bottle of Dungarvin irish beer.

fucking BYOB is right, but is that normal, charging 'corkage' of €1 per bottle of beer and €4 per bottle of wine?
i thought it was just an a single charge they add on to the menu at the end, not per bottle

what if theyre all screw capped bottles, could you tell them to get screwed (hoho)?

Not sure if anyones mentioned these but

Musashi on Capel Street is great, corkage fee unremembered thus unspecified. The food is awesome. Think there's one near IFSC too, but the atmosphere is nicer on Capel Street.

Also in Hobarts in Ranelagh in the evenings there's Saltlick, which is BYOC. You bring your spirits, pay a small fee for the juices.mixers etc and they mix up cocktails for you. Awesome food too, the menu changes every month.

Not sure if anyones mentioned these but

Musashi on Capel Street is great, corkage fee unremembered thus unspecified. The food is awesome. Think there's one near IFSC too, but the atmosphere is nicer on Capel Street.

Also in Hobarts in Ranelagh in the evenings there's Saltlick, which is BYOC. You bring your spirits, pay a small fee for the juices.mixers etc and they mix up cocktails for you. Awesome food too, the menu changes every month.
Musashi is lovely alright. Went there the day I started this thread. Dylan McGrath was there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back