Comprehensive list of acceptable Christmas music (1 Viewer)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Threads
Punks from Ballina , charity xmas single:

'The Baubles' formed to record a Christmas charity single to raise money in aid of Multiple Sclerosis Ireland. MS Ireland are a fantastic charity that provide information and support to people living with the disease.
The song “It’s Christmas!” was composed by Paul O' Driscoll who recruited some musician friends to play on the track. Featuring Conor Hickey on drums, Sean Montgomery Dietz on keyboards, and lots of others who helped with backing singing! The song was then recorded and produced by our good friend John Henry.
We also had the pleasure of making this music video with the very talented Mary Henning and Rossa O' Dowd. The video pays homage to all our favourite classic Christmas videos.

rettucs

Supporter
Threads
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
first attempt at listening to xmas music now after flying home from the canaries last night.

I can only really listen to Low and Sufjan so I'm going for Sufjan. It'll either send me into a spiralling depression or else it'll be AMAZING (no inbetween).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Madonna
    Lucky Star
    Madonna
    Madonna

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Donate!

Total amount
€5.00
Goal
€1,000,000.00

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads