Complaining about other parents and their kids thread (1 Viewer)

if i had seen that somewhere else on the internet i'd be utterly convinced it was a blatant scurrilous attempt to discredit educate together

i'd never heard of the dairy one before

Dairy is a Life Changer | Allergic Living

fucking hell like

He is aware that Sabrina Shannon, after whom Sabrina’s Law was named, died because of her dairy allergy. Sabrina, aged 13, reacted to fries she ate at her school cafeteria. These supposedly safe fries were served with tongs that had also touched cheese curds. Eating even a trace amount of dairy can result in death, and my 6-year-old son is very aware of this fact.

"Very aware". Poor fucker.

The brother's Comprehensive List of Foods They Won't Eat just got carpet-bombed by May Not Eat. He's shell-shocked.

Carrots and hummus' role as minor players may have ended. Starring roles await....

There was a lad in our class in school allergic to eggs and peanuts, a few emergencies over the years.

I remember one time people leaving peanuts on his desk to wind him up, he brushed them away going "haha yeah very funny guys" and then had to leave when his hand ballooned up to twice its size.

There was a lad in our class in school allergic to eggs and peanuts, a few emergencies over the years.

I remember one time people leaving peanuts on his desk to wind him up, he brushed them away going "haha yeah very funny guys" and then had to leave when his hand ballooned up to twice its size.

sounds like a swell guy.

I have no idea what to say, if anything, when kids are acting the bollix. I haven't got any, but seriously sometimes some kids seem like right little pricks.

i once had a great ould argument with a woman in ikea. her kid was trying to push a till off the counter and she was ignoring him so i let a yell at him. we'd spotted him several times earlier being a little shit, also being ignored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back