He is aware that Sabrina Shannon, after whom Sabrina’s Law was named, died because of her dairy allergy. Sabrina, aged 13, reacted to fries she ate at her school cafeteria. These supposedly safe fries were served with tongs that had also touched cheese curds. Eating even a trace amount of dairy can result in death, and my 6-year-old son is very aware of this fact.
sounds like a swell guy.There was a lad in our class in school allergic to eggs and peanuts, a few emergencies over the years.
I remember one time people leaving peanuts on his desk to wind him up, he brushed them away going "haha yeah very funny guys" and then had to leave when his hand ballooned up to twice its size.
Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.Upgrade now