Comments sections on news sites (1 Viewer)

nooleen

bad ape
Threads
comment on tripadvisor:

"Had been comin here for a very long time to get the toasted chicken, mushroom and rocket focaccia. Last time i was there they turned it into a wrap.. Didn't look appealing at all! Why change something when it doesn't have to be changed. Extremely annoyed"

not just mildly disappointed, or slightly wistful......extremely annoyed

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Threads
I keep getting tempted to comment on the journal. Some of the rubbish talked on there...jeez louise

I'd need a covert account though I wouldnt want to attract the attention of some basement dweller,following me round the internet abusing me

Theres regular calls for medieval levels of punishment for wrongdoers. Same people be giving out about Isis doing the same

sleepy

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I keep getting tempted to comment on the journal. Some of the rubbish talked on there...jeez louise

I'd need a covert account though I wouldnt want to attract the attention of some basement dweller,following me round the internet abusing me

Theres regular calls for medieval levels of punishment for wrongdoers. Same people be giving out about Isis doing the same
They're probably the same lads that put up the same comment when there's any sort of car accident, before any facts have been released "Religion of peace eh?" Every. Fucking. Time.

Breaking News got rid of their comments section.

Anyways, my advice is don't read comments sections

And definitely stay the fuck away from boards.ie

ann post

Threads
My favourite rule of thumb is 'don't read the bottom half of the internet'

I'd make an exception with YouTube DIY though, some outright dangerous 'tips' on there, just look to see if the comments are a wall of 'no'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place
    Memorial
    Explosions In The Sky
    The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads