Comments on Youtube (1 Viewer)

It is a great song. Some prick was a vicious shot with that fruit.

Looks like he caught an apple to the jaw at one point. I'd say that left a mark.

Lad I knew was a lethal cunt with throwing stuff. I don't know how he got so good. Having snowball fights with him was like dealing with a sniper.

He's from Carlow. So...

Maybe that's what kids who grow up in Carlow do. Launching rocks at birds flying past. For food.

Like, he'd be able to aim for the neck of your jacket, so the snow would go down your back. It was close to a super power.
I betcha this lad could whistle so loudly your ears would be ringing

Looks like he caught an apple to the jaw at one point. I'd say that left a mark.

Lad I knew was a lethal cunt with throwing stuff. I don't know how he got so good. Having snowball fights with him was like dealing with a sniper.
I was walking down the road with mates in Belfast around about 2000, it was one of the years there was loads of snow everywhere and -8 for about 2 weeks. This prick on the other side of the road in a car was driving along with his windows down playing shit rave type music really loud just to try and look cool. I managed to smack the window frame right beside his head with a snowball haha.
He was probably only doing about 20 at the time so it wasn't that dangerous...

He's from Carlow. So...

Maybe that's what kids who grow up in Carlow do. Launching rocks at birds flying past. For food.

Like, he'd be able to aim for the neck of your jacket, so the snow would go down your back. It was close to a super power.
Hahaha I did get a snowball down some lad's back from the top of a 3 storey building during the same period, that was some shot hahahaha

Randy1 month ago
Imagine going to war in ww3, and suddenly a helicopter come blasting "lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to"

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

that was beyond amazing !
the winning time was over 40 seconds faster than a man can run.
at 1:55, seconds after the crash with 460 metres left, the guy ringing the bell breaks it.
and then the last 100 metres...

the comments were remarkable in that they weren't vicious.
e.g. how were the athletes after?
''they gave winner a standing ovation for breaking the Olympic record''

that was beyond amazing !
the winning time was over 40 seconds faster than a man can run.
at 1:55, seconds after the crash with 460 metres left, the guy ringing the bell breaks it.
and then the last 100 metres...

the comments were remarkable in that they weren't vicious.
e.g. how were the athletes after?
''they gave winner a standing ovation for breaking the Olympic record''
I pissed myself laughing at that commentary, wheelchairs and bodies lying all over the place

My you tube account is linked to a Yahoo email account and in the last few months I'm not able to sign in on it anymore.
The automatically want me to sign in on Gmail.
Is there anyway to access my old you tube account now ?
Was there a policy change ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back