Collective blog on Irish Punk Scene (1 Viewer)

closed groove

Website
distrotable.com
I am looking for a couple of people to help and contribute to a new part of the Distro-y Website that I am currently doing up I want to ad a collective blog type thing that publishes news from the Irish punk scene new bands, new releases, fests just general happenings its just away of spreading word of happenings in Ireland to the world, I plan on filling this blog with links to all Irish going on's but I know I dont have the time to do this myself alone as have to much on my plate already so looking for a couple of people to give us a hand,
Anyone interested let us know and can fill yous in a bit more, have one or two people on board already,

http://distroyrecords.com

Distro-y records are an Irish label whose sole aim is to make money and become the new Sony. Their head honcho, Alex, is known to pretend to be interested in crust and d-beat bands, despite secretly loving French synth-pop girl bands. One could almost say that he actually hates punks.

I'd be more into reading about french synthesiser chicks..they sound hawt

Wait a minute ... you mean Eirecore used to have loads of useful stuff on it?

I love it when people talk about Eirecore going shit. As if there was some magical point in the past when Eirecore was the place to be, full of fascinating intellectual conversations and totally devoid of messers. As if, for instance, Anarchostacey never existed.

Wait a minute ... you mean Eirecore used to have loads of useful stuff on it?

I love it when people talk about Eirecore going shit. As if there was some magical point in the past when Eirecore was the place to be, full of fascinating intellectual conversations and totally devoid of messers. As if, for instance, Anarchostacey never existed.

When more people posted and diluted down the messing then,

this is the exact point in time when all the real hardcore punks left eircore for the my little pony subfora, when the color scheme changed: (click on the pony!!)

LINK

Yawn. You wrecked eirecore and everybody knows it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back