Offered coffee stuff (1 Viewer)

the_jen

Supporter
Solutions
IMG_3644.JPG
Hario V60 dripper and server made of glass and olive wood, digital scale and gooseneck kettle - all unused and unopened.

Also available: Hario skerton handgrinder, used and it has a little chip gone out of the edge but it doesn't affect the usableness. There's an adaptor as well for a finer grind so you can do espresso.
6 cup moka pot, used about five times maybe, the box is a bit bashed.

If you want it all gone in one go, a friend of mine would be interested in some of the other items, he's changed jobs and wasn't able to get back in to his old workplace for his coffee gear so is short a few things you have there.

Ah brilliant! I'm in Phibsboro/North city centre. @magicbastarder, would the rest of the V60 stuff still be of use to your friend without the scale?

I'll admit to being a bit of a coffee bore, but when I'm making it at home what I use is ...

Hario V60 dripper and server made of glass and olive wood, digital scale and gooseneck kettle - all unused and unopened.

Also available: Hario skerton handgrinder,
Well, I usually just make it direct into the cup but the server sounds like a really nice piece.

Someone should grab these, they're great. If you don't want to grind your own beans (and I think you should) you can skip the grinder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back