New Music CMAT is awesome (2 Viewers)

(posted an image of a gig)
Is that the academy? Me and Mrs. egg_ were going to go to that nightclub "Circus" there a few years ago, the bouncer looks at us and says "are you sure you're in the right place?". Looked around and everyone else in the queue was around 18, and we ended up going to Mother instead. Looking at this picture though maybe we should back, I'm a total sucker for the big flashy lights when I'm dancing

Is that the academy? Me and Mrs. egg_ were going to go to that nightclub "Circus" there a few years ago, the bouncer looks at us and says "are you sure you're in the right place?". Looked around and everyone else in the queue was around 18, and we ended up going to Mother instead. Looking at this picture though maybe we should back, I'm a total sucker for the big flashy lights when I'm dancing

Yeah it was. Let me know if you go. My sis is looking for somewhere to go dancing where we won't be the stand out ancients.

Mrs. egg_ improving but still a while away from being able for a nightclub, but for sure will let you know when she is!

Gay clubs are often a good bet btw, last time I was in Mother there were a few other oul lads in there giving it socks.

Academy has 3 floors going on, the music in the upstairs big room tends to have a lot of remixes of 80s shit and stuff like that. I guess there's probably more of that when they have their 'Neon Neon' night on, think that's the Saturdays? It's like Circus Friday and Neon Neon Saturday or vice-versa.

Academy has 3 floors going on, the music in the upstairs big room tends to have a lot of remixes of 80s shit and stuff like that
Uurgh. I'd probably hate that then.

Especially if the Young People started doing that awful "oooh oooh uh" thing they do these days that makes me want to go around to them all individually and ask them to cop the fuck on

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back