New Music CMAT is awesome (1 Viewer)

@Lili Marlene Do you want to talk about the CMAT album.

Post does not relate to thread title.

I've given it a couple of spins.

She's very good at delivery, phrasing, where to hit a word etc.

Sounds very radio ready too, as in I'd expect some of her stuff to get on Ronan Collins or John Creedon, that isn't a diss.

@Lili Marlene Do you want to talk about the CMAT album.

Post does not relate to thread title.
I was just about to mention CMAT in another context. I see she's very active on Facebook but no one seems to give a shit. Her posts get very few likes. Yet she's obviously doing ok career-wise. Just "a minor musical observation" from me

I've given it a couple of spins.

She's very good at delivery, phrasing, where to hit a word etc.

Sounds very radio ready too, as in I'd expect some of her stuff to get on Ronan Collins or John Creedon, that isn't a diss.
Both these DJs have played her numerous times. But so have the "cool" folk at BB 6 Radio music. So she's doing something right.

I was just about to mention CMAT in another context. I see she's very active on Facebook but no one seems to give a shit. Her posts get very few likes. Yet she's obviously doing ok career-wise. Just "a minor musical observation" from me
she does numbers on twitter and insta

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

She's massive on Instagram. She's unreal live solo, very funny and very talented.

She was fucking incredible on the late late show the other week. What a gifted performer

There are people with "star quality", she's one. Deserves all the success that's no doubt coming her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back