Clothing Swap (1 Viewer)

roxy said:
I'd be all for this..however...I always have to hold back on thses sort of things coz I'm quite tall..just under 6ft. It severely limits my swopping abilities. Although my sister is about 5ft 5 or so and I've noticed of late that suddenly i can wear her skirts and dresses and shit. Dunno how that happened. She has some fabulous stuff though, coz she lived in london for years. The average top is usually too short for me though, in that it may reach my waist but then if I bend over it's riding half way up my back.

What height are ye gurdles? Little and littler?
I may have to count myself well out ot this.
:(
roxy, i'm about 5ft7 and i'm pretty sure i'm not going to fit into much of wee little jane's, so please count yourself in!!
i have the same trouble with tops, it's really annoying. i have yet to find somewhere i can buy longer tops consistantly, it's always a freak find. a-wear is not too bad though. if you have big boobs it makes it even harder, you have to use up more material up there and then there's not much left for your belly:)

i too have the too-short top thing, and i'm not even that tall. i think i just have an unnaturally long torso because i am SOME SORT OF FREAK.

as i was saying to zita in the actual real life last night, i can possibly offer my abode for the swappage, as it is reasonably central and quite big. it is also near many charity shops for donating the leftovers.

SadieOutlaw said:
if you have big boobs it makes it even harder, you have to use up more material up there and then there's not much left for your belly:)
tee hee hee ;) "big boobs"

SadieOutlaw said:
shut up hag:eek:
what? boobs and farts are funny. remember, you and captain planet have jumpers of pure steel so that when you're playing darts, if you miss the dart board and the dart bounces off and heads for your boob, it will simply bounce off your jumper. remember sadie? ;)

hag said:
what? boobs and farts are funny. remember, you and captain planet have jumpers of pure steel so that when you're playing darts, if you miss the dart board and the dart bounces off and heads for your boob, it will simply bounce off your jumper. remember sadie? ;)

oh man, i actually wrote that down last night i thougt it was so funny.:D
found it this morning and i'd no idea what it was about.

SadieOutlaw said:
oh man, i actually wrote that down last night i thougt it was so funny.:D
found it this morning and i'd no idea what it was about.
i see you're invisible now. hmmmmm, sounds like my kinda joke. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back