clothes swap jumble sale thingy (1 Viewer)

minka

Website
Visit site
you may recall discussing either here or in the real life the possibility of turning your "wardrobe disaster from hell" into somebody else's "favourite jumper ever", and vice versa, by means of a semi-organized girly clothing swap. i seem to remember even volunteering my lovely home as the location for this fab occasion.

anyhow. i was thinking about this some more over the chrimbo, and myself and some friends thought it might be a nice idea to do it as a charity event, perhaps for the tsunami disaster relief. the deal would be, if you take something from the giant pile of homeless garments, you stick a few bob in the charity bucket. any remaining stuff would go to charity shops, so nobody has to cart home their unwanted clothes and yet more people get the chance to buy them for charity. everyone is, as they say, a winnah. also, i was thinking, there could be snacks! and beverages!

what think y'all? i can still offer to do it in my house, though probably not this weekend, as my living room still looks like an explosion in a random possessions factory. oh, and some of my real life friends might come, so you all have to pretend you didn't meet me on the internet...

minka said:
you may recall discussing either here or in the real life the possibility of turning your "wardrobe disaster from hell" into somebody else's "favourite jumper ever", and vice versa, by means of a semi-organized girly clothing swap. i seem to remember even volunteering my lovely home as the location for this fab occasion.

deadly, i was only saying the same thing to cheryl and kirstie earlier on in the week. have a naked lady party! everyone loves naked ladies.

kirstie said:
ohmygod

I am Blanche:

You are sexy, charming and full of life.
You always have a date on Saturday night.
Most women glare at you but that's just
because they're all jealous!

I'm weirdly proud of that. Despite the fact that it is totally the opposite...

Anyway, I say we have the swap toward the end of the month. I hope I'm not the only one who isn't feeling particularly keen on trying on clothes at the moment. This layer of marzipan under my skin is doing me no good at all.

Really tho, there must be some unisex clothing that could profitably be swapped twixt the genders...I have all this old crap waiting to be dumped in Oxfam...I mean...I have clothes what some o you girruls might like...and surely vice versa (I'm excluding the obvious sleaze manouvres and whatnot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back