Clothes and haircuts (2 Viewers)

BOOTCUT IS BACK
EAA_eTSXoAYGtbe.jpg

how about pants that just fit properly?
those flared things from the 90's to mid 2000's were very funny on wet days.
folks' very long flared pants would get soaked and covered in muck up to their ankles from their jeans being dragged along the ground by their own heels.

always made me feel very smug when I saw this.

anyone got a barber recommendation? i'm in islandbridge. my old barber did a runner during the lockdown. i'm sick of the shaved head look

anyone got a barber recommendation? i'm in islandbridge. my old barber did a runner during the lockdown. i'm sick of the shaved head look
My mate works here. Always good

And these are good too

The Regent Barber, Fownes Street

I need a trim soon as well. God damn it. I've hated getting my hair cut since I was a child. I going to try a different place next time. The usual barber has turned into a total Karen trump supporter who can't have a discussion without freaking out. A gouger with no decorum.
There's a barbers in the town that makes me laugh. It's such a "man" place. Leather couches & chrome. Everyone has a beard and wears tight t-shirts. All they probably know is zero to 3 on a razor. I don't like the shaved head look.

Last edited:
Considering shaving my head. I'm getting too many comparisons to David Brent and/or Ricky Gervaise

#minorcomlaints
#youknowyouregettingold

I need a trim soon as well. God damn it. I've hated getting my hair cut since I was a child. I going to try a different place next time. The usual barber has turned into a total Karen trump supporter who can't have a discussion without freaking out.

This is exactly what happened me. Moved to a new barber, mid town budget type place that hasn't been decorated in 15 years. First haircut without a rant attached was a relief.

This is exactly what happened me. Moved to a new barber, mid town budget type place that hasn't been decorated in 15 years. First haircut without a rant attached was a relief.

New barber spilling in to mild racism on second cut.

Perplexing too. They are a person who moved here from another country and settled, they preferred ireland before it got 'mixed'.

Huge fan of threadless.com t shirts and love the community concept that drives it. Some unique designs. Premium quality is worth the extra few dollars as they last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back