Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

I started shaving my head in November 1995
I had only one hair cut since then (in summer 1998) when I didn't get a shaved head.
my three DIY haircut eras are:
1995 - September 1998
2004 - circa 2013
February 2020 - onward.

Badly in need here too. I want my daughter to learn how to cut my hair

Yeah I have one of those too*. The hair on my head I can manage ok but the beard is still a challenge. All I wanted to do was tidy up the weird bits under the jaw that grow the wrong direction.

*actually I just have a regular head shaver

I shave the hair off my face with a beard trimmer about once a week - quick, easy and painless.
can't understand why someone would shave everyday either - unless you're masochist.

yes, the trimmer thing uses a lot of batteries alright.

facial hair is nuisance. sculpted beards, sideburns and 'tasches make me laugh.

My hair is the longest it's been in 6 years, maybe even 15, the last time I recall it being really long. I quite like it. I can almost tie it at the back. Way more grey than it used to be but I didn't think at my time of day any much length would suit at all. Pleasantly surprised.

Still smarting I can't grow a 'tache yet.
IMG_20201128_073152.jpg

My hair is the longest it's been in 6 years, maybe even 15, the last time I recall it being really long. I quite like it. I can almost tie it at the back. Way more grey than it used to be but I didn't think at my time of day any much length would suit at all. Pleasantly surprised.

Still smarting I can't grow a 'tache yet.
View attachment 14461
TAKE IT TO THE HORN THREAD SCIENCE

Looking to get a decent pair of walking shoes. @Cormcolash I remember you were talking before about some shoes that you wore all over Russia and really liked, and they looked really nice. What were they again.

Looking to get a decent pair of walking shoes. @Cormcolash I remember you were talking before about some shoes that you wore all over Russia and really liked, and they looked really nice. What were they again.
Ecco shoes. They probably have a good website. Yeah just checked, website is decent and they have a 50% off sale right now

First week of December for me and I'm at that stage where I can't make the mop look halfway decent, no matter what I try

and now the weather is better I can't hide it with a hat every time I go out. The obvious solution being to not go out again until about May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back