Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

I went back to fringe last month and it's already annoying in my eyes. If you have thick hair where fringe stays in place, I say go for it. If it's thin like mine and just splits anyway, don't bother. IMHO

Thank you for remind me of this, because I have thin hair and even though the fringe looks great styled, keeping it like that was a pain for me for 10 years!

Thank you for remind me of this, because I have thin hair and even though the fringe looks great styled, keeping it like that was a pain for me for 10 years!
I wish I listened to myself! Since this post, I got short fringe and chopped off my hair and I hate it. I look like Emo Philips with bright white hair.

p_philips_e.jpg

Have a brunch date tomorrow so got the hair cut this morning and she shaved my earlobes. Is this a thing? Didn't even realise I had hairy earlobes but reckon I will now.
The turkish guys I go to often whack a giant burning q-tip on my ears

Have a brunch date tomorrow so got the hair cut this morning and she shaved my earlobes. Is this a thing? Didn't even realise I had hairy earlobes but reckon I will now.
My dude does my eyebrows without even asking - I love it

Good luck on the date

Don't mention the crazy wife!

My dude does my eyebrows without even asking - I love it

Good luck on the date

Don't mention the crazy wife!
Thanks. I do try to avoid talking about the mother of my children but it invariably comes up on the 'second time around' dating scene. Keep it vague, be neutral. We all have baggage.

ETA Wouldn't mind if she'd done the eyebrows. Getting a bit Denis Healey these days, but the lobes were grand... I think.

Thanks. I do try to avoid talking about the mother of my children but it invariably comes up on the 'second time around' dating scene. Keep it vague, be neutral. We all have baggage.

ETA Wouldn't mind if she'd done the eyebrows. Getting a bit Denis Healey these days, but the lobes were grand... I think.
I think she's probably done you a favour, but you're the ultimate judge

The barber!

The ex sounds like a nightmare - if she's dragging the father of her children through the fecking courts

Fair play to you for getting out there again
Thanks. All part of moving on. My counsellor approves. First date since I got burned by an oddball back in November.

Ex has her own issues, mostly not of her own making. It's complicated, as most of these things are, but she has way too much time on her hands.

Ex has her own issues, mostly not of her own making. It's complicated, as most of these things are, but she has way too much time on her hands.
Sucks, man
You can't win something like that

And you can't sound bitter in front of the new girl either - cos people project themselves into the place of the ex, even if they don't mean to

High road all the way for you

Sucks, man
You can't win something like that

And you can't sound bitter in front of the new girl either - cos people project themselves into the place of the ex, even if they don't mean to

High road all the way for you
Yeah, neutral response is that we ran out of road. Seems to apply to everyone, regardless of circumstances. Then we move on to talking about travel stories and cultural tastes. App dating has a weird dynamic and you know pretty early if there's a spark.

I am kinda late to this, but I have started wearing sweatpants and I fucking love them!
They're the source of my favourite work burn.Id worn some in when I was working in a youth service as we were doing a trip out to some trampoline place.The other worker looked bemused and mentioned it was unusual to see me in them because "it's just that usually you look well"

They're the source of my favourite work burn.Id worn some in when I was working in a youth service as we were doing a trip out to some trampoline place.The other worker looked bemused and mentioned it was unusual to see me in them because "it's just that usually you look well"
I started wearing them just for airport security - fucking belts and every other thing

But decided I liked the comfort. Past caring how it looks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back