Clothes and haircuts (2 Viewers)

I too am getting a haircut after a shamefully long period of time. I've ALWAYS had fringes (like, full ones), but am like...urgh the effort. But my head looks weird without one (like an alien). So now I am on the hunt for the perfect lazy-girl fringe.

This is the closest so far:
37953e3af651dba09e3c99e2fe7180d7--messy-bangs-long-bangs.jpg

I always use the Turkish barbers near my gaff or work. No fuckin around, you can walk in off the street, the lads are usually sound but you don't feel obliged to chat to them and you get a decent haircut for a fraction of the price of one of these hipster shitholes. if you're paying more than £15 for a haircut you need to seriously cop on.

I was going to the barbers up the road for a few months and he was charging me 18 euro for a cut and I was bleaching it myself for a tenner, I was charged 80 in Peter Marks, 125 in Babushka and 105 in Aristokats and the last place made an absolute balls of dying my hair so I just went back to doing it myself. Went to the Chinese guys down the road the other day and they charged 52 for cut and colour and it looks as good as anything I've got before. Am trying to grow my hair a bit longer but it just gets to a certain length now and I look mental and have to get it cut short again.

Well this was my first one over 15. It cost 25 and it's only coz I have 3 weddings in 3 weeks. Getting back to my original question - should I go back in and get them to touch it up. Does 25 quid really entitle me to that?

Well this was my first one over 15. It cost 25 and it's only coz I have 3 weddings in 3 weeks. Getting back to my original question - should I go back in and get them to touch it up. Does 25 quid really entitle me to that?
How long since the cut? If we're talking days, I'd say go in.

How long since the cut? If we're talking days, I'd say go in.
A week. She did say to come back in but I think it might have just be a standard nicety. I'd probably feel a bit weird going back in. Ah it's grand. Just for the first time ever, wish they'd have taken a bit more off. Barely like I had a cut at all.

A week. She did say to come back in but I think it might have just be a standard nicety. I'd probably feel a bit weird going back in. Ah it's grand. Just for the first time ever, wish they'd have taken a bit more off. Barely like I had a cut at all.
Can't have grown much in a week. I'd say go for it, say you were too busy to go in the next day or whatever.

Last year I got a poxy cut off a place near store street. Left me with too much fringe. I was walking past Ed's on Abbey st a few days later and said, screw it. Went in an asked them to just chop off the fringe. Had to put up with some old timey bantz and LOLz, but they chopped it with two snips and sent me on my way with no charge.

I’ve only gone back and complained about a haircut once. She left it really uneven. Went back the next day and asked her to fix it up and she got really offended. She did a shit job though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back