Clothes and haircuts (4 Viewers)

any recommendations for sites selling shoes? not brogueish fancy things, just regular every day casual shoes. in the market for a pair, checked out schuh, M&s and few other places already but not seeing anything I really like. a site with a decent range of choice would be good

I actually bought a pretty decent pair of shoes for wearing into work about 2 months ago. And then we were all sent home again about 2 weeks later. Nice shoes though

they are one of the few jeans I've worn recently that actually fit me properly.

I am from rural laois. Time to grab a breakfast roll, turn on midlands FM and embrace my heritage

That's fair. I used to set aside days for jeans and do every place in town till i got a fit because I'm self concious like that. I'm on patagonia's now, which are fucking expensive to the point of making you rethink your clothes game a bit, but, they fit better than anything i've owned.

Marks and Spencers jeans are my go to at the moment because the kids keep wrecking them with their bodily fluids and hijinks. Otherwise I would buy Levi’s every 3-4 years and get them periodically repaired in the Levi’s shop.

ive got some pennys jeans and they are a disgrace tbf. Keen on getting a tweed jacket.
I once bought a few Dunnes' jeans that were really cheap, thinking "how bad can they be, they're just jeans".

They were comfortable enough so I thought they were fine.

Then I saw photos of me wearing them

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back