Clonmel (1 Viewer)

Catwoman

My boss has given me a voucher for 2 nights in a hotel in Clonmel.

Any interesting places to see? Good pubs?

did you do something bad? only joking... although it's a pretty rough spot by all accounts. lots of roundabouts in clonmel. I drove through there last saturday night on the way back from kilkenny, looking for an offie. couldn't find one. stopped for directions twice; one scary drunken nutter, and a group of teenagers who very obviously gave us deliberately wrong directions. not a good cross section of the community really. eh... this post isn't very helpful really is it? :eek: it's an interesting enough part of the country though. you're not far from kilkenny for instance, and parts of county tipp are quite picturesque.

just read that clonmel is twinned with reading, make of that what you will!

some links:
http://www.clonmel.ie/tourism/95
http://www.southeastireland.com/?id=1

it's probably a pretty good hub actually; you're not far from co. waterford for instance. there's a waterfall that I've always wanted to visit near carrick on suir (pretty close to clonmel) called mahon falls. supposed to be lovely. and there's a MAGIC ROAD there! holy shit... I know where I'm going this weekend.

im from clonmel originally, got outta there a few years ago luckly. avoid it like the plague. give the 2 nights to someone as a gift. absoulte shit hole.

last time i was there i got claled a faggot twice on the street in the space of two hours.

plug said:
did you do something bad? only joking... although it's a pretty rough spot by all accounts. lots of roundabouts in clonmel. I drove through there last saturday night on the way back from kilkenny, looking for an offie. couldn't find one. stopped for directions twice; one scary drunken nutter, and a group of teenagers who very obviously gave us deliberately wrong directions. not a good cross section of the community really. eh... this post isn't very helpful really is it? :eek: it's an interesting enough part of the country though. you're not far from kilkenny for instance, and parts of county tipp are quite picturesque.

I was actually there for one night for said boss's leaving do and had similar problems finding the bloody hotel cos of all the roundabouts and locals not knowing where it was.

Feck it, I'll stay in the hotel room and just have lots of sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back