Climate change global warming natural disaster freak weather etc. (3 Viewers)

post-apocalypse thumped cannibal gang ftw

I think I'd be good in some sort of henchman role, not a low level hired goon type; their supervisor.

Added bonus, leadershipish position but unlikely to be in the first round of beheadings following one of the frequent coups/uprisings against the strongman leader.

it's gas the way the farming lobby, in the last year or two, have pulled a 'methane? methane is part of the natural cycle' stunt to claim that cattle farming is actually *capturing* carbon.

Can we still be mates when the time comes? I have a heap of useful skills. and about 12Kg of solder.

I am on so many apocalypse teams, no lie.

My mate who gives me chutney tells me this is whole reason i get jars.

Anywhooo what rona has told me is that misinformation will kill us before any heat or zombies will, espectially when you factor in astroturfing on top of the auto/motor/power/resource lobbies.

Probably you'd need to cycle around the place in an apocalypse, because all the petrol would be being hoarded by rich people.

I could do that. The hoarding that is.

data-crimshaw-pipe-star-trek-the-next-generation-Edited-1.jpg

A guy I know got a solar thing for his roof. He's a smart guy he probably worked it all out himself. Anywhoo has been in 'not needing externally sourced power' mode for three weeks now - obviously at night he starts consuming when the sun goes down, but in daytime he overall he's 'putting in more than he gets out'.

So the electricity people are already at his house telling him that he cant get any concession for feeding the grid even though ireland is energy non self sufficient and opening data centres.

That is all for now.

So the electricity people are already at his house telling him that he cant get any concession for feeding the grid even though ireland is energy non self sufficient and opening data centres.
I don't think feed-in tariffs have been introduced yet, have they? They have to finish rolling out the smart meters first

my concern was that if he 'worked it all out himself' to the point it was a self-install, there's no way he should be *allowed* backfeed into the grid, before we get into the 'should he be compensated for it' question.

You’re right, They haven’t.
They are slow off the mark here / reluctant to credit customers’ accounts, because, you know Ireland and big biz is never for the user’s benefit

my concern was that if he 'worked it all out himself' to the point it was a self-install, there's no way he should be *allowed* backfeed into the grid, before we get into the 'should he be compensated for it' question.

My sketchy knowledge on this is you can DIY all day, but you actually need to get a qualified person to sign off on the work, if it is up to standard. OPen to correction on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back