Climate change global warming natural disaster freak weather etc. (3 Viewers)

Yeah but freedom.

Half of my team in work are in Texas, they don't know what's going on. I do hope none of them freeze to death.
Hearing reports of power gone for as long as 16 hours, pipes freezing and breaking and trees collapsing onto things under the weight of the snow.

Hearing reports of power gone for as long as 16 hours, pipes freezing and breaking and trees collapsing onto things under the weight of the snow.
I'd say that's pretty shocking for those guys.

Biden defunded the wall yesterday, he could score some texas points by sending some of those emergency military dollars there i suppose.

An earlier but interesting article about ice melting in the Himalayas which was in the news recently with similar floods affecting Pakistan in previous years.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The page / greenway is a thinly cloaked politcal vehicle for someone.
They've set up a poltical mirage that its either greenway or rail over here in the west.
I was reminding them they need both to live which isn't good for the mirage they've created.
I'd got 40% bet that once they are sure I'm out of the group they'll pivot to the postion I laid out in time for the 2023 paris accord review thing. I don't care that much I already cycle wherever I like and if 20 mins of facts on facebook is enough to steer these people where I want them then that is grand.

Also same fella is going to find out in a few weeks that said greenway goes through the land here and by default I possible amount to two landowners so that'll be craic down the line.

It's interesting, anyone I know in Phoenix rolls their eyes at this and says this happens every year and it's always in the news and it's never a big thing.

Having said that though, some of my teammates in Austin had blackouts yesterday

and California, well, have the fires started yet?

"The tipping point for irreversible global warming may have already been triggered, the scientist who led the biggest-ever expedition to the Arctic has warned."

This used to give me mega anxiety. now I've accepted it but will continue to be natures bitch by recycling and buying/using less. I know deep down we are fucked but I feel better about it with my futile personal attempt.
Well That and the drugs

Users who are viewing this thread

• ernesto
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back