Climate change global warming natural disaster freak weather etc. (2 Viewers)

Disrupting the trainline, of all things, does seem like a dumbest of the dumb when it comes to green ideas, but all the lads loving getting a free dig in, real fucking heroes there.

How disconnected from reality do you have to be to try garnish support from London Commuters who are already using probably the greenest method of long distance travel and just trying to get home tired and annoyed? Rehires.
Also it’s Not at all disruptive to government which is the entire ER MO

I spoke to an ER that was telling me that there was at one point there was a plan to disrupt the luas, I didn't react but they could probably sense my mind imploding. They were talking about in in terms of disrupting business as usual. They didn't go ahead with it anywho. Kinda suspect that these are just lads half knowing what's going on but mostly wanting to get on top of a train.

In fairness i've had an urge to get on top of a train as long as I've lived

Sounds like a bargain

I'm in a hospital waiting room (just a routine test, don't worry) and there's a TV. It's on and playing some nonsense. Who bought the thing? Who turns it on in the mornings? Why?

I know as wastes of resources go it's fairly minor, but for fuck's sake like

Last edited:
Isn't this lovely

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can never really tell wether i'm in aldi or lidl but whichever one i was in today had a 'plastic recycling bin'.

Thats a load of bullshit, there is no fucking way they've set up staff to sort PET from cling film. Six cans of the cheapest shit they have says its all going straight to landfill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back