Civil Partnership Bill (1 Viewer)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
this is being debated in the dail tomorrow. as far as i can tell the plan is to introduce a plan to allow same sex couples to have a recognized union (but not opposite sex couples) and then separately legislate for things like tax and social welfare issues rather than simply allow any two people to marry with all of the rights currently granted to married people. it also seems to ignore the relationships between one partner and the other partners children. the whole thing is quite offensive really but i dont suppose anyone is too concerned about it what with the recession and the budget and stuff.

Civil partnership, Bill.

0001901f096r.jpg

Yeah the more people become equal to me the less supieror I feel and I will vote tooth and nail to prevent that!

What about polygamy? Should that be allowed too? What's wrong with people who have a couple or more partners?

What about polygamy? Should that be allowed too? What's wrong with people who have a couple or more partners?

I think gods stance is that this is grand so long as it's one man and shit loads of hot lezzie bitches yo. It's in the bible and the koran.

Thou shalt get fucking weird n shit wit low down doggy stylin multi ass, so long as thou ist the only pork swording the honeyfied lezzietang.

I think it's in the book of old dirty bastard some where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back