Cinese Herbal Medicine (1 Viewer)

Wavioli

I have lost faith in western medicine, and I'm thinking of goin to see a chinese herbalist type majiggy. Has anyone had any experience of these types? Are they expensive?

Wavioli said:
I have lost faith in western medicine, and I'm thinking of goin to see a chinese herbalist type majiggy. Has anyone had any experience of these types? Are they expensive?

the acupuncturist i sometimes go to for my dodgy sinuses also uses chinese herbal medicine, and it's been very helpful for me and a few friends who've tried it. it's not particularly cheap, though, in that you'll have to pay for a consultation (not sure how much that is, as i've always had acupuncture as well) and the herbs are about 7 quid per two day's supply or thereabouts.

i can pm you her details if you like, she's in portobello.

minka said:
the acupuncturist i sometimes go to for my dodgy sinuses also uses chinese herbal medicine, and it's been very helpful for me and a few friends who've tried it. it's not particularly cheap, though, in that you'll have to pay for a consultation (not sure how much that is, as i've always had acupuncture as well) and the herbs are about 7 quid per two day's supply or thereabouts.

i can pm you her details if you like, she's in portobello.

yeh do, thats closer to me. I was recommended one in Dartry. But if its mad expensive I won't be going anywhere soon. Cheers Minka!

jane said:
I go to Melt in Temple Bar for acupuncture and herbs, and it's pretty good. I think consultations are free, and the acupuncture is 24euro for 1/2 an hour, 40 for an hour, though they do half-price on weekday mornings.

hmm interesting. that sounds pretty reasonable like. Do you find it's effective? I had acupuncture done when I was a kid and it did nattin for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back