chumbawamba?? (1 Viewer)

i was gonna go but i forgot that it was on this weekend til you mentioned it, didnt they play the helix bout a year or so ago, i think theyre only doin acousticy style stuff though at the moment but i could be wrong

i was gonna go but i forgot that it was on this weekend til you mentioned it, didnt they play the helix bout a year or so ago, i think theyre only doin acousticy style stuff though at the moment but i could be wrong

dont know only heard they were playing off me brother...which is strange.
i liked the english rebel songs acoustic stuff but haven't heard this new album.
not sure if its worth a trip to mullingar. anyone going?

yeah would be interested in knowing how this went alright..............
they used to be great, their gig in the sfx was the stuff of legend, but now, as they say here, MEHHH!!

dublin 30th run .strange it was listed on the mcd site but its also on the sonic/toxic site maybe mcd own the academy or something.
anyway yeah their playing in the satbles in mullingar tonight sat 31st

http://www.stableslive.com/

thats cause apparently !ninjaaaa john is now working for mcd booking all the punk and alternative acts or so i heard anyways

Me and Lou went to see em last night in Mullingar - they were very good, 2 acoustic gtrs, trumpet, accordian, vocals. Just Boffo, Mavis, Alice Nutter from original chumbas - no Danbert - saw em few years ago at wasted in the acoustic stage where they did just acapella vocals only stuff - last night was much better than that was - but 20 years ago was when they were kickin shit, with trumpet included! different bands really i spose.
fuckin 25 euros to get in - paid 20 - guess how much chumbawamba were asking for in payment? 3and a half grand, bleedin' hell - i won't be asking them if they want to play my local arts centre then! Hang on shit it didnt go too well the last time I had em play my local arts centre - near riot situation in fact!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back