Chuck Bicuits RIP (1 Viewer)

love jones

Man, only 44. After hanging out with Tim Kerr, you really realise how young American hardcore is. Tim's in his early 50's and he's one of the originals. 44 is waaaaay too young. All we can do is thank Biscuits for his relentless contribution to a music genre that has changed all our lives. Say waht you want about Danzig, but where do you go after that.

Commence air druming to 'Mother' in 1.2.3.......

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Solutions
Website
Visit site
Hoax,it would seem.

@
courtesy of Tim Stegall:
OTIS LINK JUST HEARD FROM CHUCK BISCUITS!
Today at 5:25pm
Okay, guys. I take this as a solid refutation of the Chuck Biscuits death rumors. Otis Link was business partners with Chuck Biscuits back in the '80s, in a concern called Otis 'n' Biscuits. Here's what Otis just posted on his Facebook page:
" Otis Link Heard from CHUCK BISCUITS today at 1:51 he says "This is fucking retarded" no you cant have his email."
This after Otis' more detailed earlier post:
" Otis Link CHUCK BISCUITS!!!! Not True to me until the dead guy sings!
I cant keep up with the calls and the emails, here is what I know.
Chuck sent me an email last night at 11:55 DEAD MEN DONT EMAIL!
I talked with Bob, chucks brother today, Chucks family has not been notified of a death. Normally they are told if their brother or son is sick or dead.
A rumor started in august about cancer, Chuck was fine then too."
News reporters at wire services, please note: THE INTERNET IS NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE! As Blabbermouth.net put it in one of their updates, "Rumors are beginning to swirl that this story is some kind of elaborate hoax involving a Facebook page and several months' worth of correspondence from someone claiming to be Chuck."

Bastard Eoin

Website
Visit site
Hoax,it would seem.

@
courtesy of Tim Stegall:
OTIS LINK JUST HEARD FROM CHUCK BISCUITS!
Today at 5:25pm
Okay, guys. I take this as a solid refutation of the Chuck Biscuits death rumors. Otis Link was business partners with Chuck Biscuits back in the '80s, in a concern called Otis 'n' Biscuits. Here's what Otis just posted on his Facebook page:
" Otis Link Heard from CHUCK BISCUITS today at 1:51 he says "This is fucking retarded" no you cant have his email."
This after Otis' more detailed earlier post:
" Otis Link CHUCK BISCUITS!!!! Not True to me until the dead guy sings!
I cant keep up with the calls and the emails, here is what I know.
Chuck sent me an email last night at 11:55 DEAD MEN DONT EMAIL!
I talked with Bob, chucks brother today, Chucks family has not been notified of a death. Normally they are told if their brother or son is sick or dead.
A rumor started in august about cancer, Chuck was fine then too."
News reporters at wire services, please note: THE INTERNET IS NOT A RELIABLE SOURCE! As Blabbermouth.net put it in one of their updates, "Rumors are beginning to swirl that this story is some kind of elaborate hoax involving a Facebook page and several months' worth of correspondence from someone claiming to be Chuck."

:eek:

It's a miracle!!!

A miracle!!!

Thank you Jeebus!!

Thank you Allah!!

Thank you Tom Cruise!!

Bastard Eoin

Website
Visit site
As Karen pointed out earlier...wonder just how many people in the world right now have "R.I.P. Chuck 1965-2009" tattoos!!?

There's got to be at least one poor sucker out there.

joematic

As Karen pointed out earlier...wonder just how many people in the world right now have "R.I.P. Chuck 1965-2009" tattoos!!?

ah balls. its OK though I think I can change the second 0 to a 1 or a 2....

damone

to be honest with ye if ye were stupid enough to get a tattoo of a drummer albeit a fuckin great one at any time ,you fuckin deserve all the abuse you get ,dim tattoo s = dim people!

love jones

to be honest with ye if ye were stupid enough to get a tattoo of a drummer albeit a fuckin great one at any time ,you fuckin deserve all the abuse you get ,dim tattoo s = dim people!

That man has leadership qualities!

p.s
I :heart: Danzig!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Loading…

We're listening to...

• No Kill No Beep Beep
    End the Washington Monument (Blinks Goodnight)
    Q And Not U
    No Kill No Beep Beep
  • Superwolves
    Watch What Happens
    Matt Sweeney feat. Bonnie Prince Billy
    Superwolves
  • Brain Development Lullabies
    Menuetto from Gallimathias Musicum
    Music Box Orchestra
    Brain Development Lullabies

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads