christmas (1 Viewer)

Iron & Wine covered Fairytale Of New York last night on Fallon with Calexico.
You'll like it because Glen Hansard is in there too.

Watch Iron & Wine and Calexico perform 'Fairytale of New York' on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon | The 405 TV

I can't tell if they just didn't sing 'faggot' or if it was cut.

Only available in the US and its territories, they let me watch the ad before it though, bastards.
That Calexico and Iron & Wine album was was great, they should do another.

I just got this from a client

I will be making a conscious effort to wish everyone a Merry Christmas this year .. My way of saying that I am celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ.

So I am asking my email buddies, if you agree with me, to please do the same. And if you'll pass this on to your email buddies, and so on... maybe we can prevent one more American tradition from being lost in the sea of "Political Correctness".

Fucking bonkers

The photo didn't come through but it's just a typical Christmas scene. Santa and shit.

Calling time on unhealthy tradition of ‘12 Pubs of Christmas’ binge - The Irish Times - Mon, Dec 23, 2013

the thing is, if people want to go out and destroy themselves with booze then, though not great, thats their own choice.

Its more the acting-the-wanker that goes on with these things that I have a major problem with. I walked about half a mile through the 'south-william street' area on saturday night and it was a fucking shambles of a sight. And not one single garda to be seen.

Maybe they can cordon off a part of town where this shitehawk behaviour can be permitted (like Hamsterdam). Send all the christmas jumper saps there to act the fuck. If they try it on outside then lock the fuckers up til january 2nd.

This is the first year i've actually seen signs at pubs saying they're an 'official' 12 pub stop. Other years they had the opposite.

Friend of a friend allegedly mentioned in passing to his employer (somewhere in the far east) that he wanted to get home for christmas to see his friends and 'do the 12 pubs on the 21st' and got additional holidays because his employer thought it was a genuine official Irish tradition.

apparently Irish folks in London and several Australian cities carried out this time-honoured tradition by doing 12-pubs over there. Apparently it got well messy in Australia which kind of makes sense given the age demographic of Irish people living out there.

Calling time on unhealthy tradition of ‘12 Pubs of Christmas’ binge - The Irish Times - Mon, Dec 23, 2013

the thing is, if people want to go out and destroy themselves with booze then, though not great, thats their own choice.

Its more the acting-the-wanker that goes on with these things that I have a major problem with. I walked about half a mile through the 'south-william street' area on saturday night and it was a fucking shambles of a sight. And not one single garda to be seen.

Maybe they can cordon off a part of town where this shitehawk behaviour can be permitted (like Hamsterdam). Send all the christmas jumper saps there to act the fuck. If they try it on outside then lock the fuckers up til january 2nd.

I tell you what, it was great to see you though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back