Christmas Trees & disposal of (1 Viewer)

Theseus Mock

Solutions
Does anyone know what's the story regarding real christmas trees and dublin bin men? My flatmate says that they don't collect them from streets (i live in city centre). Anybody down with the bin-men? Does one have to walk around town to a christmas tree depot to get rid of a rusty old tree?

cool. Alternatively I could go through the pain-staking process of chopping it into tiny pieces and putting it out in the normal rubbish.

I'm gonna get a little live one in a tub, and then convince my parents it would look lovely in their garden when I'm done with it.

sleur said:
cool. Alternatively I could go through the pain-staking process of chopping it into tiny pieces and putting it out in the normal rubbish.

My firend did that with a tree before - chopped into little pieces, put it in the freezer and ate it. Oh no, wait, it wasn't a christmas tree, it was his wife.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
My firend did that with a tree before - chopped into little pieces, put it in the freezer and ate it. Oh no, wait, it wasn't a christmas tree, it was his wife.

you know Jeff Dahmer?

nlgbbbblth said:
we got ours today
- too big. Need to take a saw to it.
there's no such thing as too big when it comes to christmas trees

i have to go get ours outta the attic later. no real trees allowed in this house :( have to make do with a 6.5ft artificial one. it's lurvely though.

Woodies do a replantable one for around the 30 yo mark? or they did last year. You can give it back to them after chrimbo and it gets replanted. No trees were harmed during the making of last christmas for me.

dunnes

saw some in there yesterday, they look bizarre though.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I need to find a thin xmas tree - any ideas. I've about one square foot to play with (goddamn those chunky armchairs).

kirstie said:
I'm gonna get a little live one in a tub, and then convince my parents it would look lovely in their garden when I'm done with it.
we got a live one of the christmas tree people up milltown way,
I actually think they stuck a dead tree in a pot of clay and were selling
them on that way, anyway it died.
Then again I do seem to have the touch of death when it comes to greenery.
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back