Christmas 2021 (1 Viewer)

Christmas Day was poxy as fuck but my bro called over on the 28th and we ate a lovely dinner and sang songs into the wee the small hours then Michael Collins was on TV, perfect time to be stocious.

Worst chest infection of my life in the run up to Xmas - just got over it in time for a 5 day run of family crap, and now destroyed with a muscle injury in my stomach from coughing/driving, and have another cold

Roll on 2022…

We had a few days away at Center Parcs and it was really nice, if a bit like living at a theme park for four days. I got to hold a bunch of owls so Christmas 2021 was a winner. On my way back from town now where I’ve just bought a bunch of Neil Young albums with vouchers I got. Going to see out 2021 with a bunch of Crazy Horse.

Best christmas in years! Myself and herself had the house to ourselves. Watched all the xmas tv. Ate everything. Its set the standard for chrimbo going forward

Ah no, Christmas in Ireland! Yay. I have a nice view now anyway, plus I've managed to warm up the house. A bit.

Surreal really. Very very hard year. By far the hardest year / 16 months of my life. I look aulder in photos, which is quite scary.

I invited a rake of locals knacker drinking in my front garden in, and caught covid, so I'm totally isolated. I learned my house is called The Station by the locals, which is much cooler than the name on the wall.

Ah no, Christmas in Ireland! Yay. I have a nice view now anyway, plus I've managed to warm up the house. A bit.

Surreal really. Very very hard year. By far the hardest year / 16 months of my life. I look aulder in photos, which is quite scary.

I invited a rake of locals knacker drinking in my front garden in, and caught covid, so I'm totally isolated. I learned my house is called The Station by the locals, which is much cooler than the name on the wall.
Why’s it called the Station?

Why’s it called the Station?
the original use of the building was a coastguard station, which became just "the station"

(edit, but in my mind I was imagining some class of Lost beepy numbers station kinda deal. I'd be almost tempted to change the name of the house from the generic thing it has now to The Station, way cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back