Christmas 2021 (1 Viewer)

Once a year I'm reminded how bad I am at wrapping presents, I don't need more things to be bad at.

Not very seasonal temperature wise… 15c next week…
Trying to explain to the little fella that we only very rarely get snow at Christmas. Thank you Hollywood

best moments today (bear in mind I meet everyone I saw today regularly) =

- didn't rain from 9 am - 1 pm so was able to walk 4 km and back, to see what my nephews were doing (a nuke tradition and always Xmas highlight).
- my aunt seeing a couple of her grand nephews that she doesn't meet that often.
- a string of people I had texted or sent cards to contacted me today (only really sent cards since last year worried I would lose contact with folks) including a health care worker who is working today and tomorrow.
- almost completely ignored TV and avoided it completely after lunch.
- the day went well but by tea time I'd nearly had enough and just wanted to chill out on my own.
- I ate less than normal (often happens at Xmas)
- I got every job and clean up done today and will now be able to take it easy for a few days. by 9 pm I was chilling out listening to records I got in the post on Xmas Eve.

Worst present (rest were OK to good):
Clive Tydesley's autobiography. former ITV football commentator / Man Utd fan was the worst thing in football broadcasting this side of Andy Gray and Tim Lovejoy. when ITV sacked him a few years ago he kicked up a big fuss - somehow he'd never realised how crap he was.

that about it. good day but once a year is enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back