Chopped vs Sprout (1 Viewer)

I haven't tried either yet, but want to. They're annoyingly far from where I work... technically doable, but just that little bit too far to bother.

We have a Freshii around the corner from my office, which I've been meaning to try but haven't bothered. I bring lunch most of the time, and always feel like... I don't want to pay for salad, its the cheapest thing in the world to make at home.

Jonesing for falafel now. Anyone been to the place on Essex Street since it was done up recently? Haven't been in a while, but the last time I went to Umi they used far too much parsley in the salad, blech.

Jonesing for falafel now. Anyone been to the place on Essex Street since it was done up recently? Haven't been in a while, but the last time I went to Umi they used far too much parsley in the salad, blech.
They are fond of parsley in there, luckily I love it but it does verge on the edge of overpowering.

Don't know the other place, bit of a stretch for me (as is Umi) but if the falafel are good enough, I'll make the effort.

I ate the tomato three ways the other day, it was great until i reached the bulgar, but so much coriander i felt so sad. Had to throw it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back