Chelsea's wobbles (1 Viewer)

snap-apple

Supporter
Since 2000
So in anyways, the Sunday Times sport section yesterday made for inneresting reading. If you're to believe it all Mourinho is pretty much out the door come summer by the looks of things and Roman's purse-strings are tight. Arnesen and Kenyon don't get on. Doesn't really matter at the moment if they're still doing it on the pitch but a few wobbles lately. Guess they can be put down to missing Terry and Cech. The match against the 'pool on Saturday will be a real test for them (based solely on Liverpool's home record). Anyways this got me laughing:

Trading standards officers have ordered the urgent recall of a defective product found to be faulty and dangerous. Over the Christmas period, tests proved the components in the product called "Chelsea FC" would fall apart when placed under the smallest amount of pressure. Consumers first experienced problems last year, when it was noticed that the product did not work properly in Europe. Complaints were made about it malfunctioning and then emmitting a continuous whining noise. When the product started to fall apart in Britain the Trading standards authority took imediate action. A spokesman warned "We particularly want to stress to parents that there is a genuine risk of choking". Consumers have been urged to check the small print carefully for the words "This product may contain traces of "Shevchenko".

it was inevitable... you can be the boss without being a complete egotist. moanrinho was always going to leave after a while. he's just setting himself up by blaming it all on the owner and the board and the players. "scabby board won't buy me freddy kanoute"
really?
i won't miss him.
i like the way fergie's winding him up. "i'll miss him..." he's a cheeky cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back