Charlie Brooker's Black Mirror (1 Viewer)

I thought it was ok. Some cool ideas. Too many ad breaks

Natalia Tena for the horn thread

the amount of ad breaks was bloody awful. six in 90 minutes?

show itself was good. middle of the road episode. still think the 1st batch of them was the best. especially first ever episode, one with British Prime Minister fucking a pig

I have mixed feelings about Black Mirror. I like the concept and the ideas are interesting but the execution tends to be very ham fisted. Charlie Brooker isn't great at characters. That looks polished as fuck though. Good cast too.

I have mixed feelings about Black Mirror. I like the concept and the ideas are interesting but the execution tends to be very ham fisted. Charlie Brooker isn't great at characters. That looks polished as fuck though. Good cast too.

It's all been downhill since the pig fucking episode

Really liking this new season. I thought previous seasons had some nice ideas but the execution was clunky. They've obviously chucked a huge budget at this season and it shows, but Charlie Brooker's writing has improved as well - less expository dialogue and more fully rounded characters (or maybe just better actors delivering his lines). Episodes 2,3 and 4 were particularly good.

This show is absolutely fucking amazing.

Best show of the year big time.

The San Junipero one had me welling up just there

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back