Charlie Brooker's Black Mirror (2 Viewers)

tried watching the first episode today, only made it 17 minutes in. i think mainly my attention span is ruined by the internet but it didn't grab me. obviously i'll give it a bit more of a chance than that though.

i don't like the modren music they've used in it

tried watching the first episode today, only made it 17 minutes in. i think mainly my attention span is ruined by the internet but it didn't grab me. obviously i'll give it a bit more of a chance than that though.

i don't like the modren music they've used in it
Is this Peaky Blinders? Yeah, the use of modern music in historical Films and TV shows is a shite, distracting technique which has been inexplicably popular recently. The White Stripes. Blech!

Is this Peaky Blinders? Yeah, the use of modern music in historical Films and TV shows is a shite, distracting technique which has been inexplicably popular recently. The White Stripes. Blech!
yeah, peaky blinders. it's stupid. why put all the effort into costumes and sets and then blast some fucking nineties/noughties indie hit over the top of it?

I thought it was ok. Some cool ideas. Too many ad breaks

Natalia Tena for the horn thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back