Charity Football Tournament! Sign Up! (1 Viewer)

We came out of their with our heads held high after beating the Delerentos!!!

Pity about the first three thrashings though..

you lads were great. all in black, good spirited play, listening to tunes and cleaning up after yourselves. sound folks. fair play!!

This was great fun - well done to redtape and avernus for organising it - kudos to Hector too for showing up to ref.

My highlight was fulfilling my lifelong dream of missing a penalty in a penalty shootout.

Kieran has damaged his ankles ligaments and won't be able to walk for a week, which i asume means crutches or something. (Ladies, i can confirm that there was no damage to his face.) Thanks to Dermot for bringing him to the hospital.

aye, derm was a legend for that.

I can't believe I didn't get to take my peno. I felt cheated of my opportunity to blaze it into the California (Belfield) sky just like Baggio. Next year, I guess.

you played great, Ro. we couldn't have got so far without you and your amazing keeper mate. :)

ouch.

my studs caught in the astroturf when i turned around and i crumpled onto it. i'd like to say i gritted my teeth and played on, but fuck me it was sore.

fair play to dermot who brought me to hospital.

well done to the lads for organising it!

K

hope the damage ain't too bad dude. take it easy and sure we'll see you back on mondays soon enough.

Also - we lost a few footballs out there on the day so if any of you came across 2 brand new white & black Adidas F50s, a brand new white and green Nike premiership ball or a slightly old white Nike United ball - give us a shout. We'd really appreciate getting them back :(

Thanks!!

397170.JPG

Nike%20T90%20Club%20Team%20Ball%20white-blue.jpg

you lads were great. all in black, good spirited play, listening to tunes and cleaning up after yourselves. sound folks. fair play!!
quote]

cheers boss! i only meet 6 of the 8 players we had for the first time before kick off!

one of our players...Varuka...did a bit of cleaning up alright at the end - with the box of King crisps! :D

by the way whoever brought those king crisps - inspired choice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back