Charity Football Tournament! Sign Up! (1 Viewer)

Well we have 5, I'm just taking precautions.

Also, I own the refs, so I'd be careful if I were you.

red_card.jpg

Who won in the end? I didn't stick around to see the semis. We got knocked out in the group stage.

It was good fun. Cheers to those responsible for organising it and for whoever brought the bananas and lucozade and crisps :)

And yeah, too many good footballers by half ;)

The Explosions won it in the end. We went out in the semis on penos. Some tough games. Thanks to everyone for coming out! Not sure what the total amount we raised, but we'll post it up when we count it. Fair play!

I hope Kieron is alright! I heard it was pretty nasty.

Anyway, thanks again to all who helped out, played and contributed.

:)

The Explosions won it in the end. We went out in the semis on penos. Some tough games. Thanks to everyone for coming out! Not sure what the total amount we raised, but we'll post it up when we count it. Fair play!

I hope Kieron is alright! I heard it was pretty nasty.

Anyway, thanks again to all who helped out, played and contributed.

:)
his ankle was the size of 7 cat's stomachs!

It was good fun. Cheers to those responsible for organising it and for whoever brought the bananas and lucozade and crisps :)

seconded. well done fellas was great fun. but OUCH!! i am hurting today, was about a year since i last ran or played football, we also went out at the group stages. on the bright side one of my mates scored an amazing og, so we'll get plenty of mileage out of that :)

hope the fella that went over on his ancle is ok, was nasty.

This was great fun - well done to redtape and avernus for organising it - kudos to Hector too for showing up to ref.

My highlight was fulfilling my lifelong dream of missing a penalty in a penalty shootout.

Kieran has damaged his ankles ligaments and won't be able to walk for a week, which i asume means crutches or something. (Ladies, i can confirm that there was no damage to his face.) Thanks to Dermot for bringing him to the hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back