Champions League 2014-15 (1 Viewer)

Poor Callum Chambers, I got booked for that once. I assumed my manager had told the ref I was coming on at half time. I'd been on for about 15 minutes when the cunt booked me. I was fucking livid.

Arsenal were piss poor.

Well maybe not that bad but they were fucking lucky. Don't know what the fuck the supporters were doing booing Besiktas at full time when they went to their fans. Besiktas should have won it. They were excellent.

More evidence that Arsenal supporters are just as spoilt and pig ignorant as United fans.

I wonder what Arsenal do on the training field. When they get to the final 3rd they've no ideas. It's all too static. It's been like that for few years now. The build up is just too slow. Cazorla and Wilshere take too many touches. Watching Besiktas tonight they just moved it faster.

I wonder what Arsenal do on the training field. When they get to the final 3rd they've no ideas. It's all too static. It's been like that for few years now. The build up is just too slow. Cazorla and Wilshere take too many touches. Watching Besiktas tonight they just moved it faster.
I assume they practice not crossing it. Was talking about Wilshire the other day to an Arsenal fan. I think he's got great feet but he doesn't ever look comfortable in front of goal so he's kind of useless up front and he can't tackle so he's utterly useless 25 yards from his own goal the only place he's really good is the 20 yards either side of the halfway line. Can't see how there's a position there for him really. Podolski, Ramsey, Arteta, Flamini and the Ox. That's a midfield I can respect. Walcott, Rosicky and Cazorla I get, I just don't get Wilshire or Ozil. Not that I'm saying their bad players, far from it but they have to be accommodated by the players around them so much it almost unsettles the whole side when they're in it.

End of the Stuae match in extra time, the opposition goalie gets sent off for fouling a player outside the box. Their centre half, Moti, went in goal.

Game goes to a shootout, Moti takes the first one, scores. Then saves 2 out of 7 spotkicks, goes through
Fuck I though that had ended. Fucking Sky lied to me the cunts.

CrispEachBushsqueaker

VIDEO: Ludogorets Centre Half Scores And Saves Penalty To Win Shoot-out Balls.ie

They offer nothing defensively, that's for sure. At least Wilshire makes an effort. Ozil doesn't even try. Both looked exceptional as youngsters but neither has really fulfilled their potential. If anything they've both gone a bit backwards. I think Ozil gets picked now because Wenger still holds hope he'll come good. He's not worth his place on his current performances. And honestly I'm not sure it's ever going to happen.

I'd also like to see their more direct players get more games. The side always looks better to me when Podolski or Rosicky come on.

A

Atletico Madrid
Juventus
Olympiakos
Malmo

B

Real Madrid
Basel
Liverpool
Ludogorets

C

Benfica
Zenit
Bayer Leverkusen
Monaco

D

Arsenal
Borussia Dortmund
Galatasaray
Anderlecht

E

Bayern Munich
Manchester City
CSKA Moscow
Roma

F

Barcelona
PSG
Ajax
Apoel

G

Chelsea
Shalke
Sporting Lisbon
Maribor

H

Porto
Shaktar
Athletic Club
BATE

Yeah..but also no. City are a top squad now. I can't see Roma having a hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back